Terms and Conditions available in ITALIAN and ENGLISH
Agricultural Company of Timpano Giovanni, with registered office in LOCALITA' DIVISI, 89822, SERRA SAN BRUNO (VV), registered in the Companies Register, owner of the website www.lubillizzu.it.
We would like to inform you that the Terms and Conditions of Sale set forth below indicate clearly and understandably the terms and conditions with which you can make your purchases online in the lubillizzu.it shop. We therefore invite you to read and accept them in order to use all our online services quickly, safely and in full respect of the principles of good faith and loyalty in the field of commercial transactions.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale:
1. The contract stipulated between lubillizzu.it and the Customer must be considered concluded whit the acceptance, even partial, of the order by lubillizzu.it. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the terms and conditions of payment described below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (namely a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and otherwise keep these general conditions of sales, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. All rights for to the Customer to compensations for damages are excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by non-acceptance, even partial of an order.
4. The customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of lubillizzu.it at the time of placing the order and viewable online at address (URL) https://www.lubillizzu.it as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristic but may differ in color, size and accessory’s products in the image.
5. The correct order is confirmed by lubillizzu.it through an e-mail response sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution of the order and a “Customer Order Number”, to be used in any further communication with lubillizzu.it.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, lubillizzu.it guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
7. In case of any unavailability of specific products lubillizzu.it will notify the customer about the delay by email. Offers: The products contained in the offers, if temporarily sold out, can be replaced with products of the same kind with an equal price or higher. For the substitutions of the products present in the offer’s packages lubillizzu.it has no obligation to communicate this substitution to the buyer/customer.
Terms of payment:
8. PAYPAL - Credit Card
Our servers are protected by SSL protocol and by an accurate cryptography. At the time of payment you will be automatically connected with an interface and your data will be managed directly by the bank, lubillizzu.it will never know them. All this to ensure maximum safety and privacy of our customers.
a. In case of cancellation of the order, both from side of the Customer and/or in case of non-acceptance of the same by lubillizzu.it, will be requested contextually from lubillizzu.it the cancellation of the transaction and release of the amount involved. The timing of release, for some types of cards, depends exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiry date (24. days from the authorization date). Once the transaction has been cancelled, in no case lubillizzu.it can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
b. lubillizzu.it reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg. landline telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the card used. In the absence of the required documentation, lubillizzu reserves the right to not accept the order.
c. At no time during the purchase process lubillizzu.it is able to know the information relating to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly from the bank that manages the transaction. No IT archive of lubillizzu.it will keep such data. In no case lubillizzu.it can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products acquired on lubillizzu.it/p>
9. Cash on Delivery
Payment method currently not foreseen.
10. Advanced Bank Transfer
Advanced payment by BANK TRANSFER, when ordering by selecting this payment option will be provided IBAN and bank details to make the bank transfer. Orders will process upon receipt of confirmation of payment. You can send a copy of the payment slip by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number. The amount ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of the bank transfer, no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The sending of the order will take place only at the time of the actual crediting of the sum due on the bank account of lubillizzu.it that must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. If you exceed these deadlines, the order will be automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must include: the reference number of the order, the date on which the order was placed, name and surname of the order maker/holder the professionals who want the invoice are requested to ask for it when ordering by communicating the VAT Number.
11. Unless otherwise stated in writing, all prices indicated are “VAT included” and expressed in Euro. The validity of the indicated prices is always and only the one indicated by the procedure (quote or cart) at the same time the order is sent to the supplier. The prices of some or all products may in fact vary even several times on the same day without any prior notice.
Indicative delivery terms:
12. All our products will be packaged and delivered to the courier within one day after receiving your order and the confirmation of payment. For national and international shipments we rely on the GLS Courier. The indicated times start from the date of the order confirmation sent by the supplier to the customer. For products not in stock, shipping will take place when they will be available again.
13. Unless explicit indication from our Customer Service, delivery means to street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check: a. that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail; b. that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials. To be sure that our products reach their destination in the best conditions directly at your home, we have chosen exclusively new generations packaging made entirely of cardboard high strength. They are specially designed packaging to provide maximum reliability and safety during the delicate transport phase. As 100% recyclable packaging, we invite you to use it for separate collection, so that ic can be recovered to produce new ones and have the lowest possible environmental impact.
14. Any damage to the packaging and/or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested, by accepting ACCEPTANCE WITH RESERVE AND MOTIVATION OF THE RESERVE on the proof of delivery of the courier. This allows you to protect yourself if you find any kind of anomaly after opening the package. Only this last case will needed to report the incident via fax to the local office of the courier and for knowledge to lubillizzu.it to the e-mail email@example.com in particularly serious causes lubillizzu.it may request the complete return of the product received in order to be able rival with the forwarder. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the customer cannot make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the good delivered.
15. Any problems related to the physical integrity, correspondence of completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures provided in this document.
16. In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier’s warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when ordering, the order will be automatically cancelled
17. Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. The following standard rates for weight ranges:
|Weight in kg||ITALY||EUROPE|
|0-3 kg||€ 6,50||€ 12,50|
|3-10 kg||€ 12,50||€ 15,00|
|10-20 kg||€ 16,50||€ 18,00|
|20-30 kg||€ 18,00||€ 22,00|
|30-40 kg||€ 21,00||€ 29,00|
|up to 50 kg||€ 24,00||€ 34,00|
* Prices VAT Included
Orders over 50 Kg are defined and treated as non-standard orders therefore you will be contacted by our staff to define the real weight of the goods and the related shipping costs.
18. For orders with SHIPPING ABROAD we currently ship to following countries: AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, DENMARK, FRANCE (excluding CORSICA), GERMANY, GREAT BRITAIN, HOLLAND, POLAND, SPAIN, CZECH REPUBLIC (for shipments to other countries in the EU area you can contact our customer service for verification of shipping methods and cost, delivery times 3-4 working days) FOR EXTRA EU SHIPMENTS and countries where customs operations are foreseen (eg. Serbia, Croatia, Switzerland, and Turkey) you must contact our CUSTOMER SERVICE before placing an order.
Right of withdrawal:
19. To exercise the right of withdrawal you must send, within10 working days of receipt of goods, a written notice to our office by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. This communication must contain: a. the data necessary to identify the order (customer number, order number, etc.); b. the desire to renounce the purchase; c. the description and the codes of the product or products for which it is intended to exercise the right of withdrawal; copy of the tax document (Invoice or D.D.T.); and Bank account details of the customer (current account, IBAN, BIC, holder of the account in case other than Customer).
20. The communication must be addressed to: Azienda Agricola Lu Billizzu di Timpano Giovanni, LOCALITA' DIVISI, 89822, SERRA SAN BRUNO (VV). This communication can be anticipated via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, if confirmed by registered letter within 48 hours. For correctness of the relationship, the Customer undertakes to preserve and store the received products with the utmost care and diligence, and for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, keeping them intact together with the original, internal and external packaging and all the accessories. The costs and risks of transport for the return are fully charged to the customer. The return of products that are not undamaged deteriorated or without accessory original equipment will not be accepted by the supplier and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs. For no reason the return goods must be sent on delivery: in this case it will be rejected. The right of withdrawal is attributes only to the consumer customer, it means a physical person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating the VAT number in the order form.
21. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal (Art. 5 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999) The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Customer who purchases for purposes related to his work (for example: instrumental use, resale, etc.) or make the purchase indicating in the order form a lubillizzu.it a reference of VAT number. Except otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal in the following cases: a) the supply of service whose execution has begun, with the consent of the consumer, before expiry of the established term; b) for the supply of goods of services whose price is linked to fluctuations on the rates of the financial market that the trader is unable to control; c) the supply of goods custom made or clearly personalized or which by their nature cannot returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; d) supply of audiovisual products or sealed computer software, opened by the consumer; e) supply newspapers, periodicals and magazines; f) services of betting and lotteries (Art. 55 - Paragraph 2). lubillizzu.it once received the goods in compliance with above mentioned and have made the necessary checks will reimburse the customer as soon as possible.
22. In accordance with Art. 13 of the legislative decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (“code regarding the protection of personal data”) lubillizzu.it declares that your data will not be disseminated and/or resold to third parties and will be processed by the owner (Azienda Agricola lubillizzu di Timpano Giovanni ,LOCALITA' DIVISI, 89822, SERRA SAN BRUNO (VV)) for the sole purpose of sending you our commercial offers that will reflect your interests, to manage your request for registration of the site and for the purposes of order fulfilment your data may also be processed by third parties (e.g. Internet Provider, commercial and marketing services) for activities instrumental to the provision of services reserved for registered users. With your consent, your data may be disclosed to third-party-companies with the same purpose of the sectors: services commercial and marketing. In accordance with the Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the customer/user has the right to exercise certain rights including: a) the origin of personal data; b) processing and rectification or there is interest, integration of data; c) the purpose and methods of processing; d) the identification details of the owner and of the manager, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
To exercise these rights you can contact the person in charge of data processing by writing to: Azienda Agricola Lu Billizzu di Timpano Giovanni ,LOCALITA' DIVISI, 89822, SERRA SAN BRUNO (VV) - indirizzo e‐mail: email@example.com